When will my order be dispatched?
All orders will be dispatched the same day they are placed Monday - Friday if the order is received before 4 pm. All 48 Hr and Next Day orders are guaranteed to be shipped the next working day if the order is placed before 2pm. Any orders placed after these cut off times will be dispatched the next working day.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary depending on the service used, please see our dedicated shipping information page here for more information.
How do I care for my better tights?
We advise that all of our items are hand wash only, for more information please visit our product care page here.
Can I return my order?
- We hope that you love your better tights as much as we do but if there is anything that we can do better please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to fix this.
- Returns must be pre-agreed with our customer services team before we can accept any returned items.
- Returns must be received within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund, returns after this date will be dealt with on an individual basis by our customer services team.
- Unfortunately all of our products, unless listed below, are classed as underwear we cannot accept returns once they have been worn or tried on due to hygiene reasons.
- Our Seamless Bras, Leggings and T-shirts are returnable given they show no signs of wear and are returned in the same new condition. Though we do not accept returns on our Seamless Briefs and Thongs due to hygiene reasons.
- If you have unopened tights or shorts that you wish to refund or exchange please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be able to help you in more detail and arrange your return.
- Returns address: Better Tights, 46 Upper Bond Street, Hinckley, LE10 1RJ
Can I cancel my order?
If you would like to cancel your order please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. Unfortunately we cannot cancel orders that have already been dispatched, if you wish to receive a refund for anything dispatched before the cancellation request you must wait to receive your items and return them to us unopened, we can then issue your refund upon receipt of the unopened items.
How do you use my data?
We will not share your information with any third parties for the purpose of marketing, we will only store your basic information on our systems such as name, address and contact details so that we will be able to contact you directly should there be a problem with your order.
We will never contact you directly for any marketing purposes unless you have subscribed to our mailing list and have given permission to contact you. If you wish for us to remove any of your personal information we will gladly do this - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with this.
We do share your details, such as name, address and contact details, with our courier services to enable them to provide the level of service you have selected.
Please be aware we will never store any payment details that you use on our site, all of the information that you provide is dealt with securely by our payment providers.