Caring for Your better Products – Hosiery Care Instructions
Caring for Your better Products
At better, we pride ourselves on the durability, sustainability, comfort and adaptability of all our products. To help ensure that they stay looking and feeling their best for as long as possible, we recommend that you:
- Handwash all better tights and shorts to prevent damage in your washing machine and wash with similar colours; OR
- Machine wash better products ONLY when inside a pillowcase or lingerie bag to protect them from damage
- Do not use fabric softener when washing better products
- Do not tumble dry; better products should be squeezed to remove excess water and then air dried.
- Do not apply direct heat to better products (e.g. drying directly on radiators) as this may result in degradation of their stretch properties.
- Product compositions: 80 denier opaque tights - 92% Nylon 8% Elastane, 30 denier sheer tights - 87% Nylon 13% Elastane, anti chafing shorts - 92% Nylon 8% Elastane.